View Single Post
Old 02.22.2019, 09:49 AM   #6262
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
demonyo was talking about “millionaires and billionaires” owning shares to the railroad.

“poorer” is a comparative adjective.

a middle class person is “poorer” than a millionaire but can afford to save and invest.

I've already said what I mean by poor. People living month to month with no ability to having a savings. We also know how the middle class is rapidly getting smaller and smaller.

Quote:
the mandatory texas retirement savings whatever owns shares. stop trolling.

That's generally what a pension fund does, right? The individual doesn't get to make a choice where the company puts the money though. No trolling going on here. Fact is that shares is something that only the upper classes have to quote from somewhere else "about one-third of families in the lower half of the income scale had stock holdings. In the next 40 percent of the income scale, about 70 percent of households held stocks, while households in the top 10 percent of the income scale had stock ownership rates above 90 percent.". For most people it's a daunting task directly owning their own shares and if they don't have an advisor giving them the right advice. This is why it always baffled me when Trump would go on about how well the stocks were doing. That's nice but for most it doesn't affect them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
a business to survive must do anything to save a dollar. because everyone else is trying to syphon those dollars away from them. shoplifters, content pirates, abusiver workers, “the community...” and every ignorant asshole who thinks “they make too much” without ever having tried their hand at it. and then ther is the competition who is trying to do things better, cheaper, faster than you. it’s not a friendly, paternalistic environment. for every success there are a dozen failures.

Quote:
i never scammed anyone and always paid my contractors and suppliers in full and on time. i had no debt (but maybe i should have).

i did shop for a good deal and sought to work with people i trusted. it’s very hard to find good trustworthy people. customers and employees are greedier than anyone. CORPORATIONS ALWAYS PAID ME IN FULL AND ON TIME. governments were the worst fucking customers. it is a slow and bureucratic process to sell and to get paid for them and my checks took forever. i ended up exhausted.

Very good and well done on doing what businesses should be doing.
However, my problem here is that whilst you state about how you made sure you paid contractors on time etc In pretty much the same breath defend the practices of previously said corporations. You defend Walmart and their ilk even though their practices are the shittiest of the lot. They may have paid you on time but you've got them paying milk farmers less and less, driving farmers (businesses) to bankruptcy just so you can say "hey honey, look how cheap I got this milk! God I wish I could guzzle the cum of everyone at Walmart and their super cheap prices just to show how much I love them". But hey, "I'm alright jack" right?
This also relates back to Trump who consistently fucked over contractors. He was just doing what he could to make a profit so that's ok, right? Or because it's Trump it's NOT ok? I forget where you stand on it.

Quote:
being an employee everything is handed to you on a plate. here’s your paycheck, every friday. your taxes are done for you, half of your payroll taxes are paid for you, you’re guaranteed a paycheck as long as you work.

So? If you're an employer you gotta do that shit for employees. Cry me a river.

Quote:
walmart was open 24h when i needed an emergency supply in the middle of a project, or when i was on the road, and yes i was up at 2am trying to fix shit. apple has always been reliable, did not crash in the middle of the night, cost me money but freed up time. i am glad to buy from them. i was also glad to buy from my local expert because his advice was well worth the extra prices, we had a good relationship, he provided a good value.

Miracle how people managed to cope before 24/7 opening times isn't it? But you're detracting from the argument here.

Quote:
ignorant hippy talk leads to disaster.

So does putting the economy into the hands of ignorant free marketeers.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|