Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 08.07.2020, 04:09 AM   #516
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
OISEAUX-TEMPÊTE
Quote:
In light of the catastrophic events that are engulfing Beirut and Lebanon, we are donating 100% of all our digital sales on today’s #bandcampfriday to Impact Lebanon and the Lebanese Red Cross.

Oiseaux-Tempête went for the first time in Beirut in 2016. We met there so many beautiful people who quickly became our soulmates and joined our collective adventure. Each year since, we were coming back to perform and to visit, as you do for your family. What happens 2 days ago, this apocalyptic explosion which blew away and destroyed the main part of the city is unbelievable, so heartbreaking... So many of our friends have been injured and have lost everything — relatives, houses, and a big part of their well-known courage.... Could you imagine Paris, Amsterdam, New-York, London, Tokyo entirely devastated? This is not Middle-East regularly war-zone blabla... This is billion times worst than the fire that consumed Notre-Dame... We learned so much from the men and women leaving in this city and this country. Today we are crying but would like to help as we can. The funds will be sent to trusted NGOs that are active on the ground in Beirut, supporting volunteer work, food f or shelters, and primary covers for windows and doors of most the houses in the city. Please support and spread the word. ❤️

I can't recommend these guys highly enough! Well worth a try if you've never heard them, if you never have, I would suggest you try with From Somewhere Invisible or Tarab. Their latest TLAMESS is a soundtrack

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|