View Single Post
Old 01.29.2016, 07:15 PM   #199
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Dude... Being Young Thug's ghost writer would *literally* be the easiest job in the world. In fact, I don't even buy that anyone would employ someone to write such shit when they could just as easily pay someone to write well.

Now, Drake having a writer I almost buy. Drake's lyrics are like one-liners, and they have a stand-up comic's timing. But I think Drake is just a trained performer, and is capable of pulling off that kind of thing on his own. Acting and singling lessons are definitely things I can see him paying for on a regular basis.

But I don't get it... If young thug has a ghost writer, why is ANYONE above the age of twelve unemployed in this country? You know?
LOL
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|