View Single Post
Old 10.29.2014, 08:46 AM   #146
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stophereyes
I'm not saying I understand it, but it does seem a bit odd to me that the positivity of The Best Day and the images of Thurston's parents seem to be associated with the happiness Thurston has found in his new life in the UK. But we shouldn't critique Thurston's personal life, what is most important is the new album and his new band are really great, the new songs and the Psychic Hearts material sound awesome live. Not sure if it has been talked about here but there is also a tape called Sun Gift Earth that is being sold on the current tour...
Of course Thurstonīs personal life is none of my business, but I donīt also quite understand why he started already in Demolished Thoughts put pictures of his close relatives in the albums (there is also picture of Coco in DT). I donīt really know about his personal life, but I got the picture heīs not the one who tell everything in his life public. Of course those pictures look just fine in the Best Day. Just got thoughts are his parents ill or are they recently died or something...
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|