View Single Post
Old 05.31.2006, 05:16 PM   #14
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I actually read that a couple years ago and I do owe it a bit of credit. It helped get me here. I was trying to find more music that I liked (that, at the time, being smashing pumpkins, the strokes, the yeah yeah yeahs etc) and stumbled upon it. I read it for fun. I had previously heard the name 'Sonic Youth' several places prior to this and this got me closer to listening. It wasn't until someone posted Dirty Boots in a thread on another forum about how U2 ripped off a bunch of songs with Vertigo, that I ended up listening to them. I had finally said "enough, time to listen to them". Pretty uninteresting story there.