View Single Post
Old 06.22.2016, 03:53 PM   #7476
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
they just couldn't defend last night because there was nowhere to send the ball.

mascherano neutered dempsey and wondo and zusi were useless. and zardoz tried but showed his limits.

beckerman needs to retire, and bradley who gave away all the balls in the universe needs to go too. can't blame the defense for shitty washed out midfielders and no attack..

having good possession, like they've had this tournament, is a form of defense.

as for respect, i think klinsmann is right to challenge the lazy bastards. we have oodles of promising players who go on to amount to nothing. he says it's because of a lack of dedication, and maybe he's right.

BUT where i blame him is in his insistence in defending by removing all chances of attack. it's not just yesterday's game, but also in the ecuador game, when he took dempsey out, he removed our escape valve forward and bottled us up in our half-- and we were lucky. taking out dempsey who held the ball up overwhelemed our defense.

so yeah, i think while he's instilled a better spirit and professionalism and a better system of play, he fucks up the small decisions. wondo! why???
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|