View Single Post
Old 06.22.2016, 01:04 PM   #7470
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
!@#$! i know you always wanna belittle American talent but simple reality is US played better under Bradley so clearly the problem is with the coaching more so than the talent gap.

in particular the things Klinsmann was brought to do, improve the Under- teams and farm system, is what is doing the least as they suck even worse!

i supported the guy enthusiastically his first two years, but its clear in past two years that he is fucking up what talent we have, period. US have had several opportunities to improve and develop, instead they lost Gold Cup, they lost a playoff series for a Confederation Cup nod, lost a bunch of winnable WC qualifiers, and i believe the U- team missed qualifying for Olympics.

at least under Bradley US was rising and ranking in top 20

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|