View Single Post
Old 06.22.2016, 08:21 AM   #7468
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
yeah the carriage of Guzan turned back into the pumpkin we expected.

what carriage? i've always said he's fat. so a pumpkin i guess.

Quote:
after first game in group i said yet again Klinsmann got to go. now, bouncing back and making Semis, i don't know if that is good or bad. does it mean something might improve or is it just prolonging the inevitable?

i don't know what you mean. sure, let's get rid of klinsmann. but who do you bring? bradley's dad? ha ha ha. or bielsa? fine then, i'll take bielsa over klinsmann any day.

that is if you can hire and keep bielsa, because the man is an eccentric genius who's devoted to principles above all and he'll walk away the moment politics interferes with his plans.

find me a good tactical mind who wants to come the the US and run the team for the next decade and i'll support your bid to get rid of klinsmann.

but yeah klinsi shat the bed yesterday by starting zusi, beckerman, and must puzzlling of all, wondolowski, while the young promising talent warmed the bench.

the switch to a 4-4-2 i get, he wanted to park the bus somehow, which is what he does when he's outclassed by the opponents, but the retreat to MLS relics is where i feel he pussed out and betrayed himself. he's been saying over and over how the US must go beyond the MLS, and i 100% support that, but if he's not going to do what he says then fuck him.

a new coach of course can't solve the problem of us producing only mediocre players at best. a seattle sounder vs. mascherano is no contest. captain bradley throwing balls away like confetti with nobody to replace him. a fat ageing keeper as our last resort. our best defenders playing in europe, but only in hopeless teams. and even the fabled young promising talent can't do much against a heavyweight squad like argentina. i mean, from a world perspective, we have nothing to offer. little pulisic lost every ball he contested, the poor kid. but yes he should have started the game instead of wasting a substitution at halftime.

Quote:
hey at least US didn't go out like Mexico.

i think that's only because they were saving themselves for the final. it could have been 8-0 if they had wanted it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|