View Single Post
Old 08.28.2020, 08:11 AM   #12806
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
That's true but here too Messi is central, as we know that since Pep left, the various club presidents have given Messi a huge say on things like player transfers, managerial appointments and tactics, even the power to veto any decision that he sees as potentially betraying the Cruyff-Rijkaard-Pep tradition that he seems incapable of looking beyond and believes should define Barca forever. There's an inner circle of players that includes Busquets and Pique who apparently share this view and were, until the arrival of Koeman-the-Heretic, considered untouchable within the club.
the... but... oh... hm...

i wasn’t aware of the internal politics in such detail, but just the other i did hear piqué offering to fall on his sword to bring about change to the club. that was still with quique though.
and i haven’t kept up with koeman’s recent arrival (things happen so fast these days) but ah...

so will pep and leo reunite in manchester? hahahaha. that would be something... wow
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|