View Single Post
Old 12.13.2006, 01:26 AM   #43
Jef Mertens
100%

Jef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's asses
Review from Monday's gig 11/12

http://www.goddeau.com/content/view/3000

Yesterday 12/12 was a pretty good gig. Opening with Teenage Riot and then trashing the set with the first song was pretty much a statement to me!
They seemed to have fun at the gig, which I expected as their previous gig might lacked energy due to an absorbing ATP weekend.
Was invited at the afterparty and chatted with Thurston alot, he really should make a gig with Patty Waters and Chris Corsano (handed T. a dvd of Patty Waters I promised him in April). Talked to Chris and Paul Flaherty briefly. Bumped into Paul Labreque just before I left, he asked me to drop by in Den Hague (which I might do if my girlfriend comes along).

Oh and got the third Sweet Release from Thurston, will have a spin of that later today. It was nice to see Thurston wear a white shirt, he looks good in that.

Jef Mertens is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|