View Single Post
Old 07.18.2015, 10:02 AM   #47088
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Just listened Pop`s the Idiot first time in many years. Yes, itīs so great! Hard to understand, why I didnīt like it earlier (it was quite the same time when I found Joy Division). Well maybe the reason is that I was same time very in Raw Power and theyīre so much different. I think not just the Division members but also Martin Hannett has really listened this and used the soundworld in JD`s Unknown Pleasures. The Idiot has really been ahead of itīs time, itīs really pre-new wave & goth album. Havenīt also listened Lust For Life a long time, so I listened it also. Itīs of course still sounded great, but really in a more typical Iggy way. Going to listen the Idiot a lot in the near future!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|