View Single Post
Old 06.05.2012, 10:47 AM   #9
kabinks
empty page

kabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asseskabinks kicks all y'all's asses
Glad to do it for you. It was an awesome show and I was able to talk to TM at the tavern across the street before the show. It was funny, I said" hey, It's you, now I can get my poem signed." I pulled out By The Lightswitch and tell him about me and the friend I was with. How we travel to see shows from Philly, etc. He was all "that's cool". Then he said (I swear) "What are you doing up here?" My friend and I looked at each other and back at him "To see you" "do you think I carry this poem around on the off chance I may run into you?" He was kinda amazed we drove up. He then warned us that this was going to be different. Such a nice, humble guy. Wow, what a show.