View Single Post
Old 01.08.2008, 12:19 AM   #88
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i saw tons of shows this year but i saw melt bananna twice, and they really are fucking phenomenal live. last tine i saw them was in tucson and me and my buddy pablo were two inches away from agata and his sick as effects. they truly are a band that is far better live than on record, despite their records also being great. other shows i dug this yeah were pig destroyer, sightings, om, pissed jeans, dino jr (just watching j shred is epic), mindflayer, animal collective, oxbow, municipal waste, wu tang clan, thurston, prurient, mastodon, mf doom, and uhhhh there werre lots of other good ones those were the ones that stick out tho
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|