Thread: kayo dot...
View Single Post
Old 11.22.2010, 07:57 AM   #110
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah Tartar Lamb is amazing, they've played live here more than Kayo Dot actually have! (Though I think whenever they've tried to play the UK some members get held up so it turns into just Mia and Toby playing. Hm.)

And yeah, Toby hates filesharing.. he said one time that he could barely sell any copies of the first Tartar Lamb album and was running at a huge financial loss because it was self-released and that he found a download link of it with over 1200 downloads or so (near the number he'd have to sell to break even). I SHOULD be able to hear it tonight. I'm going to download it... but I'm obviously going to buy it when it comes out, I own everything they've done besides the Bloody Panda split 12" (which I would own if it hadn't sold out)!
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|