Thread: Ween.
View Single Post
Old 09.13.2016, 07:42 PM   #26
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
I really like the demo Be my Wife.

everyone in my life that I've let hear 12 Golden Country Hits has laughed their asses off and fell in love with it.

they sound like generic boring assholes but, I tell you they sweet blood and bullets and never cared about their looks. I saw them live twice and they beat you black and blue. just when you want your last drink they play The Blarney Stone after they opened with the brown and loud Golden Eel. haven't heard a live recording by them that captured that night in Athens. the vibes were almost black in the 40 Watt.

most of all, they're appreciators of good pop/rock songwriting. The Argus for example.

Quebec is a landmark record. of course you have to be crazier than a donkeys leg or on psychedelics to like it. but, it doesn't matter how high or crazy you are, you still will not get the sweaty palm mushroom giddiness.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|