View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 09:49 AM   #38
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
like the other day i was watching degrassi the next generation and someone almost walked in when i was watching it and i had to change the channel...

secretly...secretly...hmmm...let me think, you lot probably know everything i listen to.

sometimes i'm a very bit ashamed to admit i don't like certain things, like, for example, saying i don't like wolf eyes and having people kinda in convulted words asking me "but don't you have a noise band? it's wolf eyes, not coldplay". it makes me look snobby but i get over it quickly.

and lily allen, i loved her album to bits when it first came out, it hasn't really stayed well with me mostly, some ace songs still there though. "smile" and (more so) "ldn" chief among them.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|