View Single Post
Old 01.06.2013, 02:21 PM   #5319
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
I love Snake Eater. I'm a big time pacifist, both in real life and when I play Metal Gear. Does killing animals effect my kill count? I don't want to eat those poor snakes, that bunny, and that goat!

I'm throughly enjoying Skyrim, I got it for free with my Boxing Week purchase and my interests were not really peaked, then I played it! Great game, love the atmosphere playing in the wee hours of the morning.

After being quick to tire kick at the new DOA 5, I'm also having a lot of fun playing that game and its right up there with DOA 4.

Played a little bit of Resident Evil 5, preparing to play through 6. Played a little bit of Limbo too.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|