View Single Post
Old 03.31.2016, 10:48 AM   #106
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Still, I prefer the tone of all of the DC movies to the tone of Marvel films.

I like my superhero stories dark and convoluted. I want to see gritty sci-fi violence and huge explosions and characters struggling with moral delemas. I do not want snappy comebacks from my stoic heroes, nor do I want cutest "bro-bonding" scenes. Or effeminate androids.

I for one can't wait to see Cap beat the smirk off of Iron Man's face in Civil War. Though mark my words, Cap is the Superman in that story, and I believe he's going to have a rough time at the end of that film.

Oh! Can't wait to see War Machine die also! For some reason Don Cheadle really irritates me. I would have much rather seen Terrance Howard continue in that role. Fucking Don Cheadle man. What the hell. Guy's playing Miles Davis too? Ugh.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|