View Single Post
Old 07.17.2010, 03:24 PM   #1772
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
shirt front:

shirt back:
the GB is pure coincidence

and of course the uncensore version of the german RE2, which was only available around 2 weeks before it got forbidden in germany.

the box was released only in germany, switzerland and austria.
the pictures are actual pictures of my box. everything is in mint/new condition, except the game, complete but used. but the games is , like the collector said, the unimportant thing about it.

I only knew another person who had this. hes still one of my best friends, but he wore the shirt to death, lost the pin and he threw the box in the trash many years ago, hahahaha

I think this is by far the most rare Item I own. most RE communities dont know that it exists I mad glad that I found this collector who is the living evidence that this is official, hahaha

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|