View Single Post
Old 03.29.2015, 06:34 PM   #46359
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the new lightning bolt (FANTASY EMPIRE)

IT'S SO FUCKING SPECTACULARLY GOOD

they lost me with earthly delights which while as skillfull as ever i found a bit emotionally too dark/heavy for me. what i always had loved about them was that while it was an intense sound there was always a joy and freewheeling energy there and that was gone from earthly delights-- maybe i misheard, maybe it was the timing, who the fuck knows. i should give it a relisten.

in fantasy empire the speed is maybe slightly slower (age happens) but their ability to squeeze out insane noise from their instrument has multiplied manyfold (age happens too). holy fuck they are destroying my brain and i am happy. thank you thank you thank you. i have waited so long for this.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|