View Single Post
Old 04.03.2014, 01:29 PM   #36
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Science used to say the sun orbited the earth, and that disease was a mystery. Things change. I'm not arguing with you. I don't think I can convince you anything in particular, nor am I even interested. We're just having a conversation. I'm interested in and respect your perspective, but such has to be to a degree mutual, otherwise again, you're just being the very bully you condemn Christians of being. I'm NOT those people you despise and you surely have taken notice of that after all these years. I never dismiss what you say, I take it ALL into thoughtful consideration as friends should. We will be bound to have different opinions and feelings about a lot of things in life, but so long as we're nice to each other about it, then we can grow and learn from each other. If we're just dicks, well, folks are just going to get poked, because that is what dicks do, they poke things..

then lets not have conversations that go round in circles over things we've already argued about. the truth is i dont have anything to say.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|