Thread: Nirvana
View Single Post
Old 12.14.2013, 06:06 AM   #6
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
dude, this thread is so full of shit. Kurt Cobain is not Morrissey y'all, he was neither pretentious nor self-absorbed. He was just some dude who played kick ass music really loud, could growl and scream in a way unfamiliar to the radio masses, and had a sincerely fun time doing it, or have none of you ever watched any footage of Kurt on tour? The worst part of his suicide is it totally altered the reality of who he really was and why we really liked him. Kurt didn't whine about SHIT! He wasn't some "me" generation spokesman, and I think he'd find it ridiculously funny that people would accuse him of such. meh.

You're letting the post-suicide image get to you, In Utero was a much more fun record than it gets credit for post-humously. There is a certain sarcasm to that record that got totally lost in translation because of Kurt's death and Courtney Love being totally insane.

People, always remember, NIRVANA WAS A FUN BAND, NOT A BUNCH OF EMO KIDS

This is one of the rare times I agree with you. They made some fucking great music, that's it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|