View Single Post
Old 11.12.2008, 08:36 PM   #39
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
i am not responsible for tomorrow's headlines
the full moon also brings happy things like silver flowers and rare lunar moths.
also i think that within the moon itself is a secret reggae band but even the secret band has a secret and though they may seem reggae they have a stash of heavy distortion pedals / petals like tulips or vicious fucking werewolves no don't worry, all is well. if you get nervous, you've already got the book you need. maybe isaiah has something to say.
but don't forget the vitamins and the pleasant smiling silver flowers and hedgehogs, your allies that devour pests.

did you know that all reggae guitar players have a sick ass collection of loud ass distortion pedals? The secret, is that we only use them in reggae music on eerie leadwork, especially in DUB stylee..

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
has anyone here ever had sex on acid or shrooms?

yes, it was not my cup of tea. the orgasm is a trip, but the humanness of it all is distracting.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|