View Single Post
Old 12.19.2014, 10:24 PM   #7
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the board is pretty much dead, there is maybe one or two new users that make a notable contribution post quantity wise every year now

roobgar, suchfriends and symbol man are the 3 main posters now, noone else matches them quantity wise. genteeldeath posts a lot to, im here sporadically. stu is mod and doing an excellent job of it. demonrail is still around. floatingslowly has taken another wife from his harem of board females and is busy down unda.

the biggest news is that we lost the boards most talented artist and all round soundest dude - adam cooley.

glice is gone, derek only posts occasionally, halfeatencake is now pony, nefeli is around, melly isnt, tesla is still here, doing his thing.

there is still some life to the non sonics board but its not that great anymore.

syg is long past its prime but i think it holds a big emotional connection for some of us. i dont really want to see it go even if it does bore and annoy me sometimes. i care quite deeply about many of the real people that still show up here and also those that don't anymore.

i think after you put in a certain amount of time to a place like this, you get attached. if this place shuts down, its going to be a very sad day indeed. how many people remember the days when no matter what you typed into google, you ended up HERE?

seriously though, for better or worse i am syg for life, and so i want this place to stay around for the rest of my days so i can find out what happens to the people i have spent so long trolling/loving.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|