View Single Post
Old 01.22.2007, 06:21 PM   #19
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
as much as i love fushitsusha - and i do indeed love fushitsusha - i'm beginning to think haino is most interesting without the noisy guitar freakouts and without accompaniment. the recent hurdy gurdy albums have been particularly excellent, as have the quieter guitar and vocal ones.

i agree it's difficult to recommend haino albums, but the one's on PSF tend to be more perfect than the others in my experience. Some personal favorites are watashi dake, affection, and nijiumu. More recently the collaboration with Sitar Tah!, both black blues albums, and revealed to none as yet... are high on my list of favorites.