View Single Post
Old 10.13.2009, 11:10 AM   #27
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I'd definitely second that - Timeless is a good album, but I think that the album format really doesn't represent what DnB was about. I don't really have much DnB because I never wanted to listen to it anywhere other than a filthy club where the bass was loud enough to make your liver hallucinate.

i dont think its relevant to discuss wether album format is good or bad for dnb. its a form for dance music so most of the tracks on an album are dsigned (produced) to make people dance! there are some expections but that is the main point.
its the same with techno or house..
but!
if you want to listen to some extraordinary dnb (and i wonder why this guy hasn't been mentioned yet) then try JONNY L !!!
first two albums are landmarks but very underrated!
Sawtooth and Magnetic!
most tunes have a very dark and detroit technoy sound, but so clever no one has been able to copy it yet..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j0My45u90A

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|