View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 10:01 PM   #28
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I first saw The Proposition in August, I think, and really liked it then. I wanted to see it again, and the second time around I expected it to be not quite as thrilling as the first time, but I was wrong. I actually started watching it at 6 in the morning today because it was due back at noon and I had other stuff to do between then. I thought that watching a movie that early would just put me back to sleep, but that first scene woke me right up and I wasn't too tired after that. This movie was even better the second time around, although it was great seeing it on the big screen.

Great film. I saw it when it came out last year. I saw it at an old movie theatre in my town which is from the old days and run by an old couple. So it was greta in that type of atmosphere aswell. I also own it on DVD and it never tires. I also got the soundtrack as a christmas gift which is also great.

Alex's Trip - What did you think of Capote? I liked it.