View Single Post
Old 02.12.2010, 09:29 AM   #48
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
how old are you and for how long have you been doing this thing?

I'll be 32 this year. I am an Interior Designer at a furniture dealership, so I have to do alot of sales and design with my job. I started college when I was 18 and with design it is all about the presentations. All of our homework inviolved making design boards tyhen presenting them to the class and teacher. It was nerve wracking at first, but as I learned more about what I was doing it became easier. Now I just spew it all out without really thinking about it. I think it is something you adapt to over time. I just act like I'm talking to my husband and it's no big deal. When you build it upo in yr head it tends to make you more nervous. I like it.

What do you do? Media or something like that?

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|