View Single Post
Old 11.04.2012, 09:45 PM   #28
Pinkunicornnx
little trouble girl

Pinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's assesPinkunicornnx kicks all y'all's asses
People are so mean... Last Thursday, in the bus, I was listening to Pj Harvey and a mean popular guy stole my Ipod. Even though he gave it back to me at the end of the day I was still mad because he said that my music was gay (I only have 357 songs on my Ipod and they're all from Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Yo la tengo, Pj Harvey, The Velvet Underground, Pavement, Pixies, Beck and Joy Division) People at my school are really retarded and they talk behind my back. A lot of people think I'm a weirdo for not liking Justin Bieber and they say that I'm an ugly attention-seeker who listens to Indie-crap. I can't take it anymore T.T
Pinkunicornnx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|