View Single Post
Old 01.18.2014, 09:27 AM   #36690
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
You are close to half my age. I understand things may be a little different these days when it comes to getting recognized. However, there is something a little "creeper" about riding the bus with someone you've had multiple dates with and not saying hello for an entire year. It's hard to back away when you choose not to speak......guess you could always catch a earlier / later bus.

My suggestion would be a simple hello or good morning. If she responds or smiles, ask how she is doing. Then in later days, she if she is ever the first to speak. If she does, maybe ask about grabbing a coffee when ya'll get off the bus.

Sorry i was not very clear. I rode this bus with her last year. I ran into her a few months ago whilst heavily intoxicated on alcohol and assorted uppers. I proceeded to tell her about the dreams and my feelings towards her ie. everything!

A few weeks ago she messaged me asking me out to get a drink and play some cards. I never expected such a thing to happen.