View Single Post
Old 09.04.2017, 06:00 PM   #1690
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that was a terrible reply even as a joke because it further confuses

hitchcock called it that way and didn't mean that anybody was a moron

what he meant by it was that stories are driven by emotion, and that logic could destroy a good story

imagine if we had been given a scientific explanation for the events in "the birds"-- just pure ruin

but he did recognize that the public often needed that-- which is why we get that cop explaining shit at the end of "psycho". i fucking hate that ending!

I actually thought it was a pretty funny reply, buddy. I laughed a bit when I typed it actually. So... yeah.

But I get what you're saying. I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before... "we" as in, I don't know, whoever was in the movie thread and had nothing to do at the time. The end of Psycho being necessary and whatnot. We all hate the ending of Psycho.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|