View Single Post
Old 07.05.2013, 03:01 PM   #19
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Hallo guest30 how is the forrest and birds today for future aphla beam particells?

Do the songs they
sign mean PEACE or

DÆTH TO LÖWBRANË??

all l0wbraine harvested in great pogrom. many fine beads and refinements made from their b0nes. skilled artisans could not stop themselves. we smoked the remains in our great bongs in the chamber hall. the w0m1n were safe from multinationals but soon the fields had been neglected, the stores were bare. all m0dern braine machines and techno-machines were sold to the m0rlocks, we thought m0ther gaia would save us, we cried out but she heardst us not.

noone understood. all bad corruption was banished, and profits spent on organic hemp seed farms. but our enemies were everywhere! in the water! in my shadow! i cut out many eyeballs to save the volk from becoming homunculus of pig mulitnationals, but it wa5 too late! i see them cower in the grain fields, tearing the soil and screaming curses to heaven, oh why have we been forsaken? their bones jutt out of their body and the calcium looks tempting to my lower nature. i hear the cries from the soup pot. their b0nes go to the side of the enemy and curse us with whispers! we hear the names of the dead coming out of the inside of the smashed tv screens and c0mputators. our enemies tricks fell many but i remain faithful to the end. many have died here and many will die still. some head for the roads but they all end up back where they started. even the land is in league with the m00n against us! some try the phones and the typing machines but say cruel retorts come back to them from the tongues of invisible devils.

a crude apocalyptic religion has taken hold, and many believe that they can atone by destroying all the remnants of modernity. they run in gangs, tattered clothes, burning and tearing advertisements off walls and any scraps of newspaper or printed material. their eyes flash white and pupilless, and many starve in the midday sun, which never goes away.

i cannot hear you now... you are coming in too fast... supplies running low here... we are holding out but many divisions have fallen... please warn them... there is no time... you must...
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|