View Single Post
Old 12.17.2018, 05:25 AM   #41017
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'll say this publically just once, because I'm forced to assume you might have a medical case of paranoia: I am floatingslowly. once I had the username space. I only remember the password for this account because apple does. I don't have the time nor inclination to create all the boogey men that you think me to be.

that said, the internet will never be your safespace, so just chill, duders.

In order to help victims of ill mental health I think the typical course of action is to go along with the manic fantasies in order to help the patient relax. So, given his presumption that I hacked his avatar - the best way for me to help him is to troll him?!.. It would only be for his own benefit of course and will form the long, long, LONG... road to recovery.

I'll start by changing my signature to something like 'Cunting Severian: stinking the place out out since 12' y'all'.

Or ...'Something borrowed, something blue, Severians' mouth is a looooooo!.

Orrrrrr 'Or by Sonic Youth' You can then rate this one cos I know you like dat sort of fing. Mental benefits y'all.

Once your mind is cured we can then start working on the physical, and see what we can do about that Napoleon complex. Yea.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|