View Single Post
Old 02.03.2007, 06:01 AM   #15
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
OK, so I've finally saved up enough to really go to town on a set up. £2k

I've looked at some of the usual guitar forums but they're about as helpful as a one legged life-guard. So, here's the deal: I want a solid, reliable set up that's gonna make me feel like a total bitch on stage, is loud enough to annoy and, well, that's about it really.

Think loud, think sexy, think!

dude, i recon, dont spend too much money on the guitar, and buy a really decent amp.

guitars: either a fender strat, tele, somehting simple, because youre just starting out. are you? or do you still have some shit?

amps:
fender tweed reverb
fender blues deluxe (cheap but awesome)

peds:

listen to yr favourite bands, and then see what kinda sound you like.

but ofcourse i say big muff and rat. dont buy a lot of pedals, first buy the guitar and amp and then buy pedals after if you really need them. (so if you have a crappy amp, you'll need pedals and if you dont if you have something like the twin reverb it will sound great)

but yeah, but the simplest things that are easy to set up and sound well. like someone else said tele>strat and yes its true.

keep away from squiers and other copies. and chinese fenders. china<mim<cij<usa
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|