View Single Post
Old 08.31.2010, 12:19 PM   #12134
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Glad to see you found WHAT IS IT? sick and too cold-hearted, Joe, I figured you'd be the one to go "WHAT? IT RULES!" and delight in its sickness.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it (7.5/10), but it wasn't necessarily anything extraordinary. I think it really suffers from having too much confused symbolism, which leads the viewer to never be able to interpret what Crispin is trying to say (I know, I know....What Is It?). This open-endedness would be cool if the film were Eraserhead, or something...but Eraserhead, it is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
oh yeah Slumber 2 is AMAZING!!!

If you liked Slumber Party Massacre 2, you'll probably pass out from excitement while watching Shock 'em Dead.

Aside from the giant pimple scene, I found the sequel to be pretty forgettable. I absolutely love the original Slumber Party Massacre. It's premise is so simple, yet it uses that to it's advantage and pulls off something extraordinary with all of it's well-thought gags.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|