View Single Post
Old 01.15.2013, 11:07 PM   #133
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No but out of the lifetime of cats I've had, none of those problems have come up. And in regards to shit in the house, cleaning that kind of shit up is a human matter that I feel only tangentially benefits the cat. Further feral cats I have less to do with the needy cats. Cats need to earn their keep by showing some affection from time to time, feral cats are too wild for such. I think your Swift like hyperbole is a bit much. Perhaps you're not familiar with Chris Walken and misunderstood my allegorical comparisons

you gotta clean that shitbox daily so your house doesn't smell like the house of some crazy cat lady. believe me, it stinks. and you gotta vaccinate the animals so they dont' carry plagues, and you gotta tag them so if they get caught the pound can find you instead of sending them to the gas chamber. when they get sick, you gotta be decent and take them to the vet. and if you travel, you gotta arrange for a remote control. that is, if they are your pet and you're responsible. and when well taken care of, they can live a long life, so that's a commitment.

of course everyone is familiar with christopher walken, but not everyone gets what you mean with that photo.

anyway, every cat has a different personality. my cat likes humans and he's friendly and confident with visitors-- proof that he's been well treated. my neighbor's cat on the other hand runs & hides from strangers. however--- all cats are social once other cats are around. watch them in a back alley, or a barn, and you'll notice they hang out like lions in the wild. they have a hierarchy and all that. and if you're their boss, they will relate to you in that manner.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|