View Single Post
Old 05.09.2010, 10:58 AM   #100
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
and no, you can't predict a recesion (and it possibly would have been far worse with a Conservative government) but the government is in control of the country and the economy and is ultimatley responsible. To vote them back in and say "hey, you fucked up and fucked us up but dont worry, have another go at spending my tax money on bankers bonuses" is daft

and once again (to make it stick) i am not voting torrie

You're saying on one hand that the government can't predict a recession, then you're saying that they should ultimately be held responsible. No country involved in the recession came out of it very well and under Brown Britain did a lot better than most others. Would I say Darling would've done a better job than Vince Cable? Possibly. Would i say he'd have done a better job than George Osborne? Absolutely.

In relation to the latter point, I'm sorry to use a football analogy here but if Rafa Benitez isn't getting things done, that's reason enough to get rid of him, but not if it means replacing him with Phil Brown. And as far as I'm concerned, that's exactly what the country has voted for.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|