View Single Post
Old 09.20.2006, 12:05 AM   #34
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I knew this girl that went home with him. Her name is Robin. She was married to a friend of mine (at that time) named Jeff Stoner, but everyone called him Stoner like it was his first name.

Anyhow, while their marriage was on the rocks, she went home with Mike after the bars one night after being plied with coke. So, she gets to his place, plops on the couch in front of the table with the rails, and Mike excuses himself to "slip into something more comfortable" (like he's a starlet or something hehe). She's sitting there and patiently waiting for him to return, wanting to do some of the stuff, but being polite and counting the moments until he comes back. Mike comes back wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. She says she thanked him, left right then and there and walked to a payphone to call a cab home.

haha
Are you trying to ruin my love of REM? haha. that's pretty funny.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|