View Single Post
Old 09.19.2006, 11:45 PM   #31
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Jack Logan shared his drugs with a complete stranger...me. I was with someone that went to high school with him at the time though. After that, he was always really cool when I'd go to his shows.

You know, this is no bullshit, but the in the review that Prindle writes he mentions a TDK cassette, a I swear to you that the So Much Younger Then I had was on a TDK cassette. Side 2 also had some stuff from an '81 show at Georgia Tech. I copied the cassette from someone's records. In an homage to the "Mine" & "Yours" sides, I titled the sides "ASide" & "BeSide," and this tape was stolen from me by a guy that moved to Washington, D.C. Do you know if Prindle is by any chance in D.C.? If he is, he has my old cassette.

He's on the east coast Im pretty sure. It's possible!

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|