View Single Post
Old 06.26.2020, 01:41 PM   #13
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Brighton? Niceeee. One of those places I always kept meaning to go to.

Ah, it's not much. It was before their London gig for the sonic nurse tour (it was only five years ago, right?). I had this beat up BIC Biro which was basically the ink tube bit. He looked at it baffled and just goes "nice pen, dude". Me being a totally nervous teenager just nervously blurted "ha...yeah..." It was an exhilarating conversation that he probably forgot as soon as he went through the backstage door.

Life won't be complete until you get Kim to sign before "love".

Kim is the only one I haven’t met now, but I’m going to make it happen one day. I’m sure you have told me that story before, as soon as you mentioned the beat up BIC Biro I was like “oh man, I remember this”. When I met Lee it went pretty badly, he was rude to me and Danny_himself.
You should definitely come to Brighton for a visit, it’s great! Let me know if you do and we can get a beer.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|