View Single Post
Old 09.24.2014, 06:54 AM   #32
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
One little detail came to my mind from EVOL. When I got EVOL & Sonic Death same time, I already then noticed there were those "cave shoutings" in both albums: in the begin of Marilyn Moore in EVOL and in the end of Early American in Sonic Death (cave shoutings are also in Flower in Smart Bar-version). Also there is strings loosening part in the begin of I´m insane in BMR & in the begin of She´s not alone in Sonic Death. Maybe these all are just coincides, but on the other hand SY has later used same ideas again (for example part of the loop cat is in the Karen revisited).

Also when I heard first time She´s not alone from the first album (I got Sonic Death before first album) I was quite suprised how soft it was comparing the versions in Sonic Death.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|