View Single Post
Old 06.08.2007, 07:49 PM   #70
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sorry man not trying to rub it in. i was treated like shit in paris for the first 3 days of my stay because i tried to address people in english. however, after a few drinks my french came back and people were SO nice it was awesome.

But a place where they're treating people based on the language they speak doesn't sound like it ever could be the greatest city in the world, right?

Anyway, the younger generation of Parisians has been very willing to conversate in English to me actually. Though of course I experienced as well that you instantly win a lot of sympathy when trying to conversate in broken French with a heavy foreign accent. But who wouldn't appreciate that?
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|