View Single Post
Old 07.12.2006, 02:33 PM   #6
Chop Chop
empty page

Chop Chop ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
I have some questions about the online store. I bought 2 t-shirts on the 1st and it is now the 11th. When I check on my order status, it still says the order is processing. Why is it taking so long? I already e-mailed kung fu twice and they haven't responded. I was pretty mad the second time. Has anyone ordered from the online store recently? How long did it take?

I've ordered from there before but it only took like a week. I don't think it takes 11 days to process an order. I remember seeing somewhere on the store's site that it takes 2-3 days to process orders.

Finally, does anyone know if this site still works? By that I mean, can we still order from it? It has some shirts that aren't on the new site.

http://www.sonicyouth.com/store/store.html
Hey. Robin here, from Kung Fu Nation. The site that you linked to no longer works. If you have not recieved a response to the email that you sent, send an email directly to me and I'll see what's going on with your order. We switched the site and server recently and have been working out some kinks on the new site which might explain any delay. You might also have a backorder. Shoot me an email with your name (and order # if you have it) and I'll see what's going on. My email address is robin (at) kungfunation.com
Chop Chop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|