View Single Post
Old 05.26.2020, 12:06 PM   #17
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
In the 90's I remember the lads magazine Loaded. It had a monthly article called Heaven knows Morrissey is miserable now. Seemingly slagging him off every month because of his honest take and thus writing a song about it. An unhealthy obsession; much like mine, but crap, and bullying.

I enjoyed the Gunn interview but the tracks have disappeared. I'll track them at work tomorrow.

At some point in the early 90's Morrissey underwent somewhat of a transformation from subversive gay rockist to thuggish every day hard man. A by product of new wealth and a cofidence born of simple maturing in to a semi adult. And being a bit of a dick.

I have obligatory selfie outside Salford lads club but I think my ex may have them. I could run the gauntlet of mayhem and ask, but it's risky; die on a bed of spikes or keep the thread alive...
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|