View Single Post
Old 12.29.2007, 01:15 PM   #71
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellscape
I think there seems to be a direct correlation between the best shows I saw and the best drugs I took. The best single show I saw was AMT in Asheville. I also went a African/world music festival in the mountains. We camped way back in the woods and hardly anyone showed but the artist were awesome. Sierre Leone Nation refugees and Diabate damn near brought tears to my eyes and Farke Toure was excellent as well. I also saw Dan Deacon and Girl Talk which I had to say had a much younger and more hyped audience than almost anything I've ever seen. Melt Banana was good, consistent, and the same as usual with new songs. Bonaroo had some highlites(tortoise, hot chip, Ween, Sasha and Digweed(really fucked up for this one), Ween, and Manu Choa.

Yeah. I forgot to mention Deacon and GT. Not really a big fan of their albums myself but the show was fun as hell. Oh, I saw Incubus this year. Don't even ask. It was terrible.