View Single Post
Old 03.16.2010, 05:37 PM   #62
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I dont know how to talk about writing. I recently had an interview asking me about my influences and advice to other writers and things. And theres just nothing I can say. Writing is the only thing that allows me to indluge my inner despot, ive done drama and a brief attempt with a band before, and i turned into the most tyrranical individual you can imagine. I made two of my best friends cry, which is something i would be mortified at doing if it were in the social world.

I cant talk to the process, because thats entirely private, even amongst anonymous internet people, but i do know the reason

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|