View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 07:04 PM   #974
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevOK
Thanks for listening! I try to be eclectic, to say the least. Rhino Virus is not meant to be serious at all; I wouldn't have put circus instruments in it if I wanted to be serious, hehe. Untitled Demo 1 is the one I put the most effort into, and is probably be the only song on my page currently that will make it to an official release. I don't mind the Earthbound comparison at all! I love old video game music. Thanks for saying my wedding song was sweet, my wife agrees with you there. Did you listen to the newest song, "The K Brothers"?

Yeah, I listened to The K brothers. When I go to someone's myspace, I give all the songs a go. I remember having some thought about it. I've lost it though. I remember thinking "I don't hear any guitar in this at all." Haha. I like how the speed just jerks around the whole time until it just falls apart at the end, and those last notes just seem thrown in there. I listened to it a couple of times, the first time I didn't think it sounded finished, makes more sense the second time.
Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|