View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 06:27 PM   #973
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
StevOK's stuff sounds pretty all over the board. All of them sound pretty different from the last one. Rhino Virus demo makes me chuckle, don't know if that's intentional. I Think I liked Untitled Demo 1 the most. I don't really like the beginning, but it goes places that are interesting. Sad Space Machines makes me think of Earthbound, I can't think of which town though. Maybe Twoson, actually I think it's Onette. Sorry for the comparison here too. The wedding song sounds pretty sweet and apt. Fun stuff.

Thanks for listening! I try to be eclectic, to say the least. Rhino Virus is not meant to be serious at all; I wouldn't have put circus instruments in it if I wanted to be serious, hehe. Untitled Demo 1 is the one I put the most effort into, and is probably be the only song on my page currently that will make it to an official release. I don't mind the Earthbound comparison at all! I love old video game music. Thanks for saying my wedding song was sweet, my wife agrees with you there. Did you listen to the newest song, "The K Brothers"?
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|