View Single Post
Old 04.28.2009, 02:06 AM   #966
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, certainly the early brewing of a conspiracy. I'll try to link mine again...eventually.

I listened to The Harlequins. I liked it, Storms the most particularly. Sounded like three songs in one. Vaguely unpredictable and catchy towards the end. I liked how the guitar seemed slightly overmodulated through the whole song.

I also listened to Saboteur, the extra 'r's' didn't help in the search so through deduction I'm assuming the myspace with the headline 'kill the california girls' is the right one. Certainly sounds like RR era Sonic, but maybe not so copy catish to get worried. The vocals aren't really my style, but they aren't horrible. I can see people being into it. It's all nice sounding, but I don't know if it's daring enough. Whatever that means.
Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|