View Single Post
Old 11.28.2008, 01:13 PM   #25
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Out of interest, what's the general feelings about the PS3 v the 360? I have a PS2 and like the idea of the PS3 but, like noisereduction, I don't like the idea of not being able to play PS2 games on it. It also looks as though the PS3 is lagging behind a bit in terms of game development - as well as being almost £100 more expensive than the 360!

Never been an xbox fan. I'd like to see the PS3 drop down to the 360's price level though. And like I said, figure out the backwards compatability issues. It should be apparant to Sony that PART of what made the PS2 the asskicker that it was (still is, to me) is that it introduced amazing new games, while still allowing fans to enjoy their existing PS1 library.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|